2018 Atlantic Nationals Car Show July 4 - 8

I agree, hoping for a good summer, looking forward to all the car stuff.
And like Gerry Said, winding roads :)

Missed this thread entirely....Many travel over from PEI to attend? Last yer's was the weekend after marrying off a daughter, so was licking wounds & looking an empty wallet. Would love to make it work this year!

Come hang out, great weekend, Charlie plans Friday night run and supper,
Park Sat, Sat night we get together, drink coffee and watch cars cruise
Mountain road, fun weekend.

Holy frig you know you have been away too long when you forgot your password. Fowler set it up for me so you know how long thats been.

Good for you Charlie for keeping the interest alive.

I have my wagon accepted in Speed sport this year,say Hi if you attend.

I am attending the Impala SS nationals in June,this year it will be in Ohio and the location is the institution where Shawshank Redemtion was filmed,should be some unique photos.

On the way home I plan to catch up with the crowd leaving Buffalo heading to Halifax. I probably won't spend more than a couple of days in that parade,and hope to see all of you in Moncton with the Mustang.

Lorne

Hey Lorne. Good to hear from you again. Yes it has been a while for sure. Hipefully we get to see you this summer and will definitely say hi at the Nats.

Awesome pic of the month Charlie. Last time that Church looked that good was our wedding in1985, 3 fleetwood Cadillacs for parents and grandparents,and 3 corvettes for bridesmaids,and my Trans Am for a getaway car. Your photo brought back memories. Looking for new doors on the house of sadness if you are interested,can hook up when I am at Dave's

Too funny Lorne. That is the same church we got married in back in 95. That was the cars first wedding last summer. Haha

Would love to hook you up with some windows for sure. Would get you a deal and run ot trough our local dealer up there. Can definitely get you a deal. Cheers

Charlie has been working hard talking with Nationals folks getting things in place.
this will be our 5th year in corral as a group.
Its our 2nd major event as Maritimemustang.com of the season.
So if you can plan to come. Details will follow as it draws near,
but we have some surprises planned for the corral
this year. It will be a great weekend as always.

We already have some positive stuff happening! We have worked a bit of a different layout for the corral with some frontage again this year for some of our primo cars. Would be nice to get one from each generation but that may be a far cry. More details to come!!

We are looking at making our 5th year in the Corral and it will take help from anyone that has the time and all the Stang's we can get in there

We will be planning the Friday night run soon as well and will start a different post at the time.

Back