2017 NHL Playoffs

TrueBlue02058;n4879 said:
Better to start the Season slow and finish with the Cup(Penguins) , than being #1 for the first 6 weeks , then Sucking the rest of the Year(Canadians).
Yes very true. Now look at the Habs, could they even come close to doing this with current line up?
Thats what any good GM would do, look at those teams and then your own.
If they can't compete at that level in any scenario you invision, then you need to make changes.
Build towards this, its hard enough to win when you close as it is.

I've been looking at the online discussion on Sportsnet about Crosby getting the Conn Smythe trophy, and if Kessel or Letang or Murray or.. should have gotten it. It's quite amusing, especally some of the comments from rabid Leaf fans or Leaf haters.

Myself I think Crosby was a reasonable choice, considering how hard he worked to elevate his skills and game

Rich06;n4891 said:
I've been looking at the online discussion on Sportsnet about Crosby getting the Conn Smythe trophy, and if Kessel or Letang or Murray or.. should have gotten it. It's quite amusing, especally some of the comments from rabid Leaf fans or Leaf haters.

Myself I think Crosby was a reasonable choice, considering how hard he worked to elevate his skills and game

I agree, anyone of those would be a good choice. Crosby played great, not as many points, but played better than I have seen in the past.
All aspects of the game. He did what he was suppose to do, Lead by example.

Back