2017 Mid-Winter MM Party!!

2017 Mid-Winter MM Party!!

• Total voters
cool, we will be there :)
Pre party dinner tonight, with a few folks in Cole Harbour.
Roger gets a few minutes to sit down from shopping LOL

Sounds like a good time. We couldn't find the game on tv in Florida, not that I would have stayed awake for it

Had a great time last night and glad we could host the first MM party. Couldn't have asked for better weather this weekend. We lucked out on the weekend we picked. Hope everyone had a great time and can't wait to do it again. Yes the Leafs lost but that seemed to be the only negative thing.....except for maybe Trevor's fashion sense ?

Glad everyone had a good time. Sounds like it was a success. Wish we could have made it but stuff happens.

Power just went out here and sump pump has been going off and for 2 days now side ditch is frozen. So started the generator to make sure water stays out.

Last edited:
I was surprised you wore no Leafs gear, guess it shows your lack of commitment to them :)
You looked surprisingly good in the Habs cap :)

Sounds like you had a great party guys!

2001BlackGTvert;n13297 said:
Glad everyone had a good time. Sounds like it was a success. Wish we could have easily made but stuff happens.

Power just went out here and sump pump has been going off and for 2 days now side ditch is frozen. So started the generator to make sure water stays out.

That sucks.

We had a great time and it turned out to be one of those memorable weekends with the Mustang bunch again!! On our way back to
the hotel we were just saying how all these new friendships came about in the last few years and this just because of a "Car", quite
amazing I think ?? Big thanks go out Jason and Karen for having us over and we cannot forget the one responsible for the awesome weather we had, 12-14 degrees !! Someone has connections way up above !!! We won't say anything about how Jason's TV posted
the scores of the game, it didn't look right to him but I for one didn't think there was anything wrong with his TV. lol
Thanks again guys, we appreciated all that hospitality and we are looking forward to seeing you all soon !!!

Back