2017 Mid-Winter MM Party!!

2017 Mid-Winter MM Party!!

• Total voters
So far it looks good for a road trip on our part and yep Sally is quite excited too. She's been to Halifax a few years ago on work related trip and she loved it and I haven't been there to speak of so yep looking forward to seeing the area all the Mustang crew.

Looks like a good group. Anyone else thinking of coming, should sign up.
Its Jasons house, so the more the merrier :p

Unfortunatly Angie and I will miss the party, the stars have aligned for us to take our winter trip and we'll be away

to bad, but we will not feel sorry for you, I suspect you will some where warmer than us LOL

Ohtobbad;n11773 said:
List to date.

1. Jason and his much smarter better half
2. Trevor and his much better half
3. Charlie and his much better half
5. Phil and his much better half
6. Dennis and Melody
7. Gerry and Jackie
8. Sally & Roger, ( weather permitting)
9. Lil & Lorie

​Anyone else coming?

​Jason whats the fire marshals max at your house LOL.

Looks like this might be the final list? Last call lol. Sent a message to everyone involved regarding specific details so check your messages. If anyone else decides to join just post here or send me a message.

I never buy into long range forecasts on the east coast.
But at this point, weekend is looking good :)

Nope, Phil found us a place in Dartmouth called the Heartstone Inn. The ones by the airport were kind of a bit out of the way as the girls wanna do a bit of shopping so this was better located. Think they still had rooms, so if you want you are more than welcome to join us!!!

Are you going down on Friday or on Saturday ??

OK cool. He texted me the other night and asked me a couple questions and I never heard back. He obviously decided on that one.

Will be a Saturday trip for us.

Last edited:
Sounds good, just let me know if you decide to join us at that hotel....

If bunch is all at same place maybe we can figure out a way to travel to Jason's together ?? Sally and I will be down there on Friday. I do believe you have my number so if you want to text me when you get in town we can let you know where the bunch is at and see what the plans are??

one day to MM party, quite looking forward to it :)

What time is security letting people in?

Back