Road to buidling a 1990 Foxbody LX

Because I have more PC time :)
I did a little research and sent Maximum Motor sports an email.
the are known for really good suspension packages.
so I asked for advice on the whole package,
we will see what the send me for info
as I did tell them this is research at this point.

Hmmm maybe I should hit them up for sponsorship for forum
I expect I will be good customer in the near future :)

You have had a very good choice right there suspension wise Trevor !! (Y) Maximum Motorsports is very well know for the Fox platform! I would have went there myself if I hadn't picked up deals and steals left right and center (basically only missing front struts and rear upper control arm that i can think off .... )

You have had a very good choice right there suspension wise Trevor !! (Y) Maximum Motorsports is very well know for the Fox platform! I would have went there myself if I hadn't picked up deals and steals left right and center (basically only missing front struts and rear upper control arm that i can think off .... )
Only suspension setups that seem to better at this time is Griggs.
But also a lot more money. Griggs is more track focus.
Maximum Motorsports also makes a great race set up, but likely better balance between
sweet, track and budget.

Only suspension setups that seem to better at this time is Griggs.
But also a lot more money. Griggs is more track focus.
Maximum Motorsports also makes a great race set up, but likely better balance between
sweet, track and budget.

yeahhh somebody from the autocrossing group had suggested i'd look into the Grigg racing items... seen the price, never opened their pages again lol :ROFLMAO: Too rich for my blood.

yeahhh somebody from the autocrossing group had suggested i'd look into the Grigg racing items... seen the price, never opened their pages again lol :ROFLMAO: Too rich for my blood.
yup not cheap, I seen some say not worth it, Maximum Motorsports is very close
for a lot less, not cheap either, but considerable difference.

Suspension like most things is about just how much you want.

Back