Moncton Mustang Show Saturday August 20th 10-3

We left Magnetic Hill and took the homestead road route 128 up to petitcodiac. From there we jumped on highway 2 for a little jont and took the Alma Fundy Park exit 211 about 10 km in and went into Fundy Park the back way on route 114. Made our way trough the park to Alma for supper at the Tides restaurant and then made our way back to Moncton were the Nova Scotia crew made their treck home. Roads were Good the whole way.

Last edited:
We lost Roger along the way, tried calling him, but no luck.
He did message me late last night.

Not bad for a rookie, I think with some more practice, I can go lower and get better shots of
cars, I only had it set at 780 ( didn't realize) but it will record in 4k.

Later getting home than I thought. Only made it home a couple hours ago but it was a fun and busy weekend. The drone video is pretty sweet. That's gonna come in handy for PEI ?

Sorry guys, got caught up at the stop sign then hit red light and heavy traffic so lost sight of everyone. Didn't get all the details before we left and no chance of telling anyone that I had to make a very short detour across the street to my buddy's house to pick him up but it ended up that he had a family emergency and could no longer co-pilot for the cruise. Things just didn't line up I guess. Still had a great time and it was nice seeing everyone again. Next will be the Fall Cruise so we'll see ya's all then !!
Thanks Charlie for putting all this together for everyone.

We tried calling you and you did not answer when we realized you were no longer there. Sorry you were not able to make it. Next time.

Yes, we got a shot with Aliona's phone also.
Mel Tends to be slow posting here :)
Were still waiting for last Fall run video.
I was giving her hard time about it Sat. LOL.

Back