Moncton Mustang Show Saturday August 20th 10-3

Well, not in my plans but hey, anything is possible :)
Busy summer and June is not over :)

Yeah kinda sucks how they have decided to do it on their own and not allow the Mustang club to help again this year like they usually do from what I hear. Not sure why.

What club was doing it ? Was this the show that got cancelled last minute, last year?

Hey Martin,

Always willing to lend a helping hand when and where needed if I can assist. I am not sure yet on my vacation schedule yet as I gave had a bit of a strange start to the summer so far but I typically go in August so will have to see how that goes.

Is it a new group Martin organizing it or was I lead down the wrong path by someone last week?

I have attended this show which a bunch of you guys in the past and it is always a good time and nice stangs.

Guys, read my comment higher up..... Taylor Ford do it themselves, a colleague of mine actually organizes it for them. I have spoken to Bob and he is happy to have help and suggestions.

Yup what i understood from your comment I just did not know if it was the same Bob or not. i am planning on attending if not gone on vacation. Will give a hand if needed.

Back