Moncton Mustang Show Saturday August 20th 10-3

Anyone interested in helping out with the Trinity Ford Mustang Show on August 20th.......

PLEASE CALL Bob Crossman ON 1-506-862-9103

Same here, If I am coming it will be last minute. maybe even day trip.
If I can come up for the night anyone interested in a cruise and supper.
night before or after the show?

Guys, they will need help on the day registering vehicles etc etc, so any help will be greatly appreciated, just give Bob a call if you are able to offer any.

Have not heard anything different so I would say it is still a go. You still coming up on The Friday? My weekend just got thrown a curve ball so I am not sure what is going to happen on my end. I may not be around anymore. Will wait and see what transpires.

Just trying to keep updated, don't wish to plan a weekend and have it cancelled
the day before like last year. Do they have a rain date?

Martin as you know one of the Organizers , can you confirm that the show is rain or shine or pass on any info concerning a rain date ? :FordSmile

Yes I agree, I have no desire to drive up and sit in the rain :)
Even with new fronts LOL.

No Title

Show poster and prize draw details!

Attachments

• photo856.jpg
    photo856.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo857.jpg
    photo857.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
If weather is good, we will be coming. Spending on what Charlie decides to set up for cruise and supper.
We will either come friday night or stay Sat. night what ever works best.
If its raining, I likely won't make the trip, no fun sitting in a parking lot whiles its raining.

I am up for Saturday night supper and cruise. Something came up for work Friday evening so my morning will depend how Friday night goes. Lol. I will definitely make it if the weather is good just not sure what time. Lol

Last edited:
Back