Moncton Mustang Show Saturday August 20th 10-3

He wants to. He was starting to feel a small cough coming on. Will see if it is better by tomorrow night. Haha

I think right after the show or shortly before we leave and head for a drive towardsFundy/Alma way and see if we can grab a bite in Alma Beautiful road as most of you already know. Then if we have time and want to we can drive trough Fundy Park. We called the restaurant just trying to make a reservation need to call back later as they need to confirm something. I have a feeling we may pick up a few more at the show that want to join us which is great Just need to try and get firmer numbers. Told them 10 plus will confirm.

TrueBlue02058;n7328 said:
I'm out for the Cruise and Supper , will drop by shop after lunch.....

popcorn.gif

Little progress today. Seems the BULLITT has overworked the Shop's Scanner , so they had it scanned at the In Town by the Expert at another Shop. (Used him years ago when I had a Cavalier) threw a code for an O2 sensor , changed it , a small improvement at best. Monday morning will hook up the Scope. I'll drop in as a Spectator tomorrow afternoon. Monday , if there is no new news Monday , I'll take it to the Expert. :mad:

That sucks Fred, hope they get it fixed.

Unfortunately, I cannot make the show or the cruise tomorrow either......
So have lots of fun guys and gals.

Well looks like I will be heading down so please add two to the supper list. Better half cannot make it but Mustang Dan will join us as well. Thanks Charlie !!

Clean and ready to go, heading out shortly, picking up Helimech on the way.
Not sure who else is going from this part of the world.
Cya all soon :)

Sweet. See you guys soon. Drive safe!

Reservation is made for supper. Here is what I got so far.

1.Charlie and Jen
2.Trevor and Aliona
3.Roger and Mustang Dan
4.Danny, Nancy and Ryan
5.Dave and Bev

Very nice turnout for sure with some nice looking stangs. It was fun to get together with everyone. The cruise trough Fundy Park and supper in alma had 7 cars and 14 people. It was a fun day. Pictures to follow.

Congrats to all of the winners

Jason won his class. Trevor won his class and best in show. Jamie won his class. Denis won Taylor's pick best in show.

Congrats to all the winners.

We had a great day, from a very well put together show, with 5 Maritime Mustang.com members walking away with some hardware.
Topped off by a great run and supper, many thanks to Jen & Charlie for putting this together, amazing sights and as always,
The people were fun, from seeing old friends to making new, Mustangs have much more than HP.
less than a month to the fall run, can't wait.

Pic's and hopefully video to follow :)

It was our pleasure and glad to be able to lead you on a fun little cruise after a great show. Some of the best parts of our little corner of New Brunswick. The part trough Mexico was fun as well Trevor. Too bad the rest were not able to cross the border and keep up. Haha.

Loved the cruise, I have never been through those parts and could easily spend a day wondering
around this area, views were incredible. Reminds me Just how beautiful the Maritimes are.

Back