2019 - 2020 NHL Season.

Hoping this doesn't Jinx the Boys in Blue but they have a 2 0 lead on the Brooms in a matinee game

since the comeback against the habs they have found another gear,and looks the exact opposite for Montreal,driveshaft snapped and fluid pouring out everywhere lol

Staff are blaming them, I understand the players play.
but the systems has to fit the players.
Quick guess this one doesn't.
Defence has sucked since beginning of year, check out PK #'s
Offence and Price has carried them, now that price is playing average or below average
the true shows.

When coach believe that top prospects should play less than Journeymen 4th liners
D coaches have not improved, but gotten worse from last to this year.
I suspect, someone needs to wheel a big mirror into their office.

That and as I and many others have said on more than a few occasions
Fire MB and go get a real GM.

Montreal loses another 1 or 2 games and a few other teams win games they could be as low
as 25th in the league by this time next week. The waffling by the coaches and lack of response
says volumes about upper management.

Be interesting to watch and see just how long it takes for someone to actually do something
besides lip service.

A goalie fan as everyone knows so I get notifications and lately the talk has been all about the Leads back up issues.

It bothers me because what no one admits is the NHL has changed,what happened to make the nets bigger,never mentioned anymore,

The league wanted to stop the hits on the superstars,so it is all but gone from the game,almost reminds me of gentleman's hockey now,basketball with goaltenders.

Price,Quick,Holy,Murray,they didn't lose their edge,they still stop the first shot,most of the time,but that third pass stuff in the slot reminds me of all-star games,not a chance.

So better get some fire power if you want to win,the 80's are back,Oilers 9 - opposition 7 goalies,worthless due to pulled groin injuries.

Well games on early so will be back to catch up.
I am going to watch and hopefully the pain won't be too bad.
If they lose is one thing, but at least look like you belong in NHL.

Watched the game, lucky to get out with a Point.
Petri looked really bad, he wasn't alone.
Based on my view, this is on the coaches
lines that are designed to score, did and our
1 pp goal came with what looked like PP unit.
other PP units, weil, cousins, domi, first unit twice ( really)

Not a lot of help for kinkaid who played average. still better GOA
than Price last 7 games, something has to give. Fire MB, fire CJ
thats a start.

Looked to me like they are playing holding their sticks too tight,figure of speech obviously but sometimes you try too hard when things are going sideways.

Easy skip,Bruins have them right where they want them,saw this movie Friday afternoon,they are deadly in the third.

Back