1st Annual Maritime Mustang Season Kick Off cruise May 5 th Oxford NS

Yeah I hate long range forecast they change so much . Lol. Too early right now to make any weather related decisions on the even. We will make a decision as we get closer baseed on the feedback from each area next week. Hopefully the weather changes.

Yup makes sense. I don't mind a little or not so nice day.
But day like today, would be no fun for no one.
Folks need to remember were meeting in a park.
Not a big enough tims or Subway for us to all hang out.

We can look at weather next week and see.
If a bit boarder line each person can decide for themselves.

Long Range is looking Good now for the 5th. Sun and some cloud and 14 with 10% POP in Moncton.

Truro pretty much the same, 13 sun some clouds with 20% POP. :FordSmile

Can't predict the weather accurately any more than 24 hours out. The rest of the long range forecast is like spinning the weather wheel to see where it's gonna land.

Should it just be a "rain or shine" event? Could see what the role call looks like next Thurs-Fri to see who is committing to go? That way the first annual spring run gets pulled off. Just a thought...

I have uodated the first post to weather permitting. It was already stated in there but you had to read down. We will definitely look at it as we get towards the middle of next week

forecast has changed 3 times today lol
If you look now, were getting some rain everyday but next Sat.
I agree with PEI guy, way to early. Shit I would be happy if they could
get the next 24-48 hours right for a change.

Hey Guys and Girls. Our first annual Spring run is finally this Saturday weather permitting. Long range is looking good and we will update here and on Facebook if the run gets cancelled due to weather. Here are the details as well as the update list as it sits. I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend. It has been a long winter.

Ok here are the meeting places and partial plans for each of the 3 provinces for the upcoming run. The potential routes are subject to change without notice. If you are planning on joining up at any of the meeting places please arrive on time and fuelled up and ready to roll at the set departure time. We will not be taking any type of roll call so if you show up late we may be gone and you will have to catch up. Also if you decide last minute to join up feel free the more the merrier. We will have Lunch and Coffee in Oxford. There is a Tim’s and subway there or you can bring your own. The plan is to leave Oxford and head back into our separate directions at around 2:00PM give or take. But anyone can leave when they feel they are ready. As always guys this is a fun trip and we would like everyone to drive safe and be responsible.

For the NB crew,

Meet at the Champlain street Tim hortons for 9:00 fuelled up and ready to roll. We will take some back roads depending on conditions and head towards Aulac to meet up with the PEI crew for a 10:30 departure towards Oxford. The plan is to be in Oxford for 11:30.

For the PEI crew,
Meet a 9:00 at the Cornwall Tim's fueled up & coffee on board for cars Ch'town & East. Meet West cars at Gateway Village parking lot @ 9:30 to form up & make the run across the Confed. Bridge. About a 45 min run to Aulac Big Stop, so a couple of minutes for a pitstop & meet up NB cars for a 10:30 departure. PEI & NB cars should roll in to Oxford for 11:00. It's only 20 days away!

Updated route for those leaving the Halifax - Dartmouth area

Leave Enfield Big Stop / Tims 9:15 am, travel on TCH to exit 10. ( Maitland), travel on route 215 to South Mainland, then 289 to 236 through Glooscap trail to Truro.
Through roundabout, to TCH 102 North, then exit 14a ( Onslow) turn
left on route 4 to Masstown where we will stop for a short ( 15-20 min) coffee recycle stop.
We should arrive Masstown approx 10:25for those from the Truro / area’s east who want to meet up.

Leave Masstown 10:40 on route 4 - travel though Wentworth Valley
( watch your speed,) a quick jump on the TCH 104 west and we will be at exit 6 Oxford.

New Brunswick
1. Charlie
2. Fred
3. Maxime A.
4. Todd
5. Martin (Maybe)
6. Phil
7. Dave and Bev
8. Dana
9. Mike (Molly)
10. Mike
11. Lorne