vacations

My vacations are normally in the summer - Winter is a busy season for my better half

From a few years ago on MT Washington - no bumper sticker though

No Title

Made a trip to Melbourne FL today to SilverHorse Racing today. Met owner Marcello Canitano & had a tour of the shop. SHR does custom milling for Shelby and builds all their own billet parts. They were milling fuel rails today. Walked out with a SCT X4 tuner & some trinkets.

Attachments

• photo1173.jpg
    photo1173.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1174.jpg
    photo1174.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1
No Title

Made a stop at Ferrari of Central Florida on the way to SHR. Impressive showroom.

Attachments

• photo1175.jpg
    photo1175.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1176.jpg
    photo1176.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1177.jpg
    photo1177.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1178.jpg
    photo1178.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
The SLA was a sharp ride. No shopping here. A t shirt was $50! The electric Enzo was something! A$1.2 million car!

No Title

I just got back from Las Vegas not too long ago. Got to tour the entire Shelby Plant , so very COOL ! ..also checked out Counts Customs , another pretty cool spot ...

Attachments

• photo1220.jpg
    photo1220.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1221.jpg
    photo1221.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1222.jpg
    photo1222.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1223.jpg
    photo1223.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 0
Shelby in Vegas is a great visit, I visited the old shop when it was up by the racetrack in 2009, then got to see the new location in 2014. A lot of history in one place. I was sad to see the original Cobra sold though, it looked great on display in the Shelby museum/ shop

Were trying to plan trip in March, thinking of cruise, we have never done one.
Wife is worried about being sea sick, any advice on what to look for or best way to book
for decent trip. Maybe Bahamas or something along that line.

Advice please?

ive always done carnival. more you use one line the more they send you discounts and offers. i like the Eastern Caribbean runs and picking a cruise with almost a daily stop, waking up in a new port of call everyday to check out local fare for the day and back on the ship in afternoon or evening, that way your not stuck on a boat too long, did that once where we had a few days at sea and i think every one on the ship was at the pools, just way too crowded... get the seasick patch and she'll be fine..as for booking i use my time share so not much help on that, but im sure most travel agencies should be able to guide your through..

A few years ago we cruised for the first time and absolutely loved it. We will definitely do it it again. We had concerns as well so we opted for the 5 day 4 night eastern Caribbean cruise. We absolutely loved it and wished it was longer. The food was fantastic. We watched for the right deal and booked it through cruise ship centers. They were very helpful.

Were going somewhere in March, the location keeps changing.
First it was Florida, then a couple other places, now were talking Mexico.
So yes, but don't know where :)

Back