Tociko D12’s

Maximum Motorsports is a big Bilstein retailer. Ordering from the States though.

In Canada, you could drop a line to Dasilva Racing in Pickering, or Mustang Direct in Montreal.

There’s a place in Calgary.
Western Motorsports, I think.

You must have already exhausted the big 3 American online retailers, AM, CJ’s and LMR?

There’s also a smaller American online retailer, Brenspeed.

And, Steeda, either .com or .ca probably sell that too.

It may be that you’ll have to wait, no matter where you buy from.
Good luck.

Hey Jeff,

not sure what you were looking at paying but Amazon has both Bilstein's available. Not sure how the pricing compares to what you were seeing at the other retailers that don't have them. But like they say you can charge what you want for something but if you don't have it in stock when I need it that's no good. lol
These should be the part numbers. Cheapest I saw only had 2 Struts left and 4 shocks.

Installed new adjustable kyb’s on all 4 corners along with new mounts
Rides 100% better
Handles 100% better
Took off sway bars and lubed them

Installed plenum and throttle body got Andrew turner to do an Ho tune

Runs much smoother and pulls much stronger in lower gears installed - even sounds better

I could do heavier on the handling side but it’s a 4.6 it will never see a track or a supercharger and the roads down here are tough as hell

Best money spent in a long while

Seems harder on petrol

CAI was already installed

Picking up from your SCT tuner thread.

I checked these tires out.
The overall diameter of the 295’s is 26.1” inches.
Is that the same or close to the overall diameter of the OE tires that came on your car?
If not, you can use that tuner to let your ECU know what you did.
Either larger or smaller diameter (by tire size) so your speedo stays true, and your transmission shifts properly, if it’s an automatic.

Did you know the 275/40’s are a little over a half inch taller (overall diameter) than the 295/35’s?
26.7” inches vs 26.1” inches.

Taller tire in front.
You ok with that look?

Just putting it out there so you don’t find out only after installed, balanced and on the car, and only then see it.

265/40’s would be closer at 26.3” inches tall.

255/40’s would be nearly identical height at 26.0” inches tall.

Did you know the 275/40’s are a little over a half inch taller (overall diameter) than the 295/35’s?
26.7” inches vs 26.1” inches.

Taller tire in front.
You ok with that look?

Just putting it out there so you don’t find out only after installed, balanced and on the car, and only then see it.

265/40’s would be closer at 26.3” inches tall.

255/40’s would be nearly identical height at 26.0” inches tall.
Sorry that’s was a typo they are 255’s

Back