Thought of the day.

At least the AI is able to produce a picture that's in focus and doesn't look like it was Photoshopped by a goat. :LOL:
Been using the free one.
Bing Create
Very addictive but there are others. Anything you type in with a few words is crazy what comes out in seconds. Bears with machine guns driving Mustangs, Jesus at the wheel, add the Devil, driving in space or burnouts on the moon, mountain roads - any car doing anything - anywhere. Almost gets the Halifax skyline right with a Mustang on the Dartmouth side of the water. Only limit is your imagination. Been seeing a lot on other forums that are really cool. If anyone else is playing with AI maybe it would make a good thread to have fun with over the winter. Doesn't beat driving to get the shots though. That is still the best.

I haven't been looking for parking spots yet, I might start shopping today, but normally I go tomorrow :)

Mic Mac Mall Christmas eve, 4 women running with hair on fire, 500 men strolling along without a care,all the time in the world LOL
When they had a pub in the mall , was the busiest shop on christmas eve, back in the day,

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back