Thought of the day.

Well December is here. Should be about 4 months before we hit the road again if lucky. Once again looking over all the photo’s from this year I find one which seems rather ordinary and do something different to it.

I take a lot at Cape Saint Marys next to Mavillette beach which we visit regularly. There can be good surf and you can get the car close as I have posted a few before. If you are in the area the lighthouse at the cape makes a great backdrop anytime and has sweet sunsets.

I had a bunch in the middle of a summer day where I was looking for a splash. My thought on this one was what if it was at night instead and if I was any good at painting what could it look like. So added one paint effect filter, added a shot of just the moon taken this fall from my house and a reflection. Here are the before and after shots just for fun.

Custom2023RippleMoon-Original.jpg

Custom2023RippleMoon-Final2500.jpg
The shot was taken at the end of this road if you want to browse. Good place to stop any time of the year if in the area about 20 minutes from Yarmouth. We always take the old number 1 highway down the french shore.

Cape Saint Marys

Back