Thought of the day.

Random thought.... not really a fan of the 2024 Raptor re-fresh, it's out on the Ford Canada website.

Ford is doing package shenanigans again... in 2023 you could get the Blue Accent package with alcantara Recaros as a stand alone package for $2000.

In 2024, if you want the alcantara Recaros, you can't get them unless you get the 37" suspension package for a cool $11k.

Thats pretty sketchy, I wish Ford wasn't so sleazy like that.

Looks like a 2023 on the lots is the way to go, now all I need to do is get someone to buy it for me. lol

Damn, that 2023 Antimatter Blue goes with the Blue Accent package really well.

Incidentally, no Tremor model on the 2024 Build & Price. Interesting.

Still driving here in Western NS. Had to miss a couple of big runs last month when a P144C error popped up in mid Oct and did not want to go on a long trip with it randomly happening. When it acts up the engine shutters a bit for about 15 minutes then magically smooths out again. Awaiting a new Canister Purge Valve but for now short trips are just fine. Will get it all fixed up for the spring. So looking forward to next year already.

Quick question…… anyone know anybody in the Moncton area who can make me a couple of simple metal brackets to hold driving lights for my Land Rover. It basically just needs two bits of metal bar welded together, so anyone who does a bit of welding in their garage could probably do it! Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear that long time NASCAR broadcaster Ken Squire passed away.

Always enjoyed Ken's commentary, there's the iconic '79 Daytona 500 brawl in the Turn 3 grass between the Allison's and Cale Yarborough.

Too many of the old school NASCAR announcer's gone.... Buddy Baker, Benny Parsons, Neil Bonnett.

Back