Thought of the day.

After sitting for 8 months in the garage, I'm back on the road effective May 1, which is the earliest I could get in for service.

Oil change, new battery, coolant flush, and diagnose whatever that whining noise was that I heard last fall.

I also got a safety recall notice from Ford, because apparently the backup camera cuts out sometimes , and if there's no camera you can't back up the car without getting into an accident. :LOL:

After sitting for 8 months in the garage, I'm back on the road effective May 1, which is the earliest I could get in for service.

Oil change, new battery, coolant flush, and diagnose whatever that whining noise was that I heard last fall.

I also got a safety recall notice from Ford, because apparently the backup camera cuts out sometimes , and if there's no camera you can't back up the car without getting into an accident. :LOL:
I have the recall as well and thought exactly the same 😂. But it is sad because there are more and more people out there as years go by that haven’t had to back up a car using these things called “mirrors” 😝

340954327_771814764541449_5990159002137488248_n.jpg

1681775157932.jpeg

Back