Thought of the day.

Fall is tricky to begin with, car like mine, cold days means no grip
with tires, wise thing to remember :) I could likely get into Nov and have in the past,
but I suspect somewhere in the next couple weeks I will be done.

Season end coming fast, busier than hell with work, not to mention the 52 other projects
I have on the go, including a neighbour who has not been good, deciding to make my life miserable
so now its basically full on war :rolleyes:

slow down they say, :ROFLMAO: Avraged about 70 hours a week this summer
down from my normal 80 to 90 so I decidedd to start another business with my free time lol.
ALong with project car and still thinking of building a simulator.
Sleep ya right, plan on doing that when I am dead :)

Fall is tricky to begin with, car like mine, cold days means no grip
with tires, wise thing to remember :) I could likely get into Nov and have in the past,
but I suspect somewhere in the next couple weeks I will be done.

Season end coming fast, busier than hell with work, not to mention the 52 other projects
I have on the go, including a neighbour who has not been good, deciding to make my life miserable
so now its basically full on war :rolleyes:

slow down they say, :ROFLMAO: Avraged about 70 hours a week this summer
down from my normal 80 to 90 so I decidedd to start another business with my free time lol.
ALong with project car and still thinking of building a simulator.
Sleep ya right, plan on doing that when I am dead :)
Your neighbor comment makes me real happy I live in the country.

Your neighbor comment makes me real happy I live in the country.
Well I pretty much do as well, I have a little less than a 1 acre of land, may be not ideal shape as
its120 ft wide at front, 185 ft. wide at back. but neighbours yard from our driveway is only about 30-40 ft,
hes 65-70 so too old to smack or I would have a few years ago LOL.

but his antics have grown over the years to finnaly being bad enough to phone police
and in process of building a 160 ft fence, next year will add another 80 ft to that.

Don’t worry Rich.
They are not order-able yet.

A dealer may have taken all the details from a customer to place an order as soon as they become available.
This can easily lead the client to declare to all who will listen that they have placed an order.

Semantics, the client has placed his/her order, but Ford isn’t ready to process that order yet.

Two things here for me today.
Didn't take a picture the other day driving her into storage, so when I aired up the tires/disconnected the battery today, took a quick one. Good night to her, I guess ... ?

IMG_6205[1].JPG

And then because I am curious and wanted to see one in the flesh since the launch date, scooted by the local Ford dealership to see if they had yet any Maverick in their hands. And sure enough, a customer ordered (XL base model, 2.0 AWD, 4K tow package) was there and the sale person was going to fuel it up. Was able to get a few pictures next to my current work truck ( german work truck? ?) as a comparison.
There a way to wave a magic wand to get one into my hand? perfect truck for someone in the office like me that needs a truck for like, one load a year haha.
I love the size format to be honest, and plenty of room inside ( I am 6'3'' and plenty of room).

IMG_6206[1].JPGIMG_6207[1].JPGIMG_6208[1].JPGIMG_6211[1].JPGIMG_6209[1].JPGIMG_6210[1].JPG

Don’t worry Rich.
They are not order-able yet.

A dealer may have taken all the details from a customer to place an order as soon as they become available.
This can easily lead the client to declare to all who will listen that they have placed an order.

Semantics, the client has placed his/her order, but Ford isn’t ready to process that order yet.

In that case my 2022 is ordered as well as I told the salesman what I wanted ?

Back