Thought of the day.

Mine was a 1972 Jag XK-E V12 roadster. Owned by the local family Doc. I got to drive it for the spring oil change and tune up and for the fall winterizing. The couple of years I lived at home, I think mine may have been the only ass in the seat all season.
Not original pic...but a close facsimile jaguar-e-type-S3211344-1.jpg

my top 3 favorites that stood out to me when I was young..#1 my cousin had a 79' silver anniversary Firebird. Totally Loved that car . #2 one was a 70 something ford van, it was a custom Coca-Cola one, bright red, chrome mags and a nice rake to it . It was one of the neighbors to one of my uncle's.
#3 a couple streets down from when i was young, there was a lil red express. The guy would do burn outs all the time. Some good flash back memories with those 3 .

Carma for today. Traffic in the village was pretty screwed up due to construction on the bridge between Sobeys and the Superstore so I decided to take the highway to take Hannah to work. In front of me going through Enfield was a black car with a Hoonihan window sticker on the back. Once a slower car got out of his way he hammered down doing at least 80kmh. I was close enough to see him pull onto the 102 northbound in the middle of the construction zone where 1 lane was closed. He pulled out right out of the on ramp Into the passing lane and ended up stopped in the pylons closing the passing lane where no one would stop and let him in. He didn’t show up at Sobeys behind me until I had dropped Hannah off and was waiting in traffic to leave. I had to wait 45 min to leave the parking lot as traffic control wasn’t letting anyone out

Last edited:
Back