Thought of the day.

Yeah all are affected by this hot weather, up there with the work Jetta as well. The little 1.4T doesn't like the combination of heat + A/C .... it's like it has the power of the 1999 Honda Civic LOL. Power robbing A/C, had been a long time i didn't experience that one lol ?

On another note!!! For anyone interested, Ford is holding a virtual event tonight, 9PM where the unveals the 2021 F150. Thought i'd share in case anyone would be in the market for a Full size truck in the next few months. ...

here's a link to their youtube page, they've already prepared for the Live show tonight.

High heat will pull timing out of any engine but compounded problem in boosted applications.
A lot less noticeable on N/A cars.
Crazy heat up north , I just spent 4 days in Mount Carlton Park all days were between 33 and 37 plus the humidex..not too much fun when your hiking 7-10km up mountains ?..the views from the summits were amazing and glad we did it though, always had lots of Cold beer to keep me cool for the rest of the day .

Atlantic Canada Bubble Broken.
Starting July 3rd
you can travel between atlantic Canada provinces
without having to self Isolate.

Might get a spring run in this year yet.
Even if its not spring :)
Although if you want to go to PEI you still have to fill in an online form before and will have to line up to prove you life in the bubble! Sounds like PEI still doesn’t want visitors.

Looks like AMP with be start soon.
Found this on East Coaster. The picture of the white Boss looks like a long time racer / track day Ralph.

Looks like AMP with be start soon.
Found this on East Coaster. The picture of the white Boss looks like a long time racer / track day Ralph.

I am doing a lapping day tomorrow with AFRA. Looking forward to going fast again. (legally)

So tomorrow is Canada day.
I am working, likely just as well.

In Him we are having a virtual day :unsure:
So virtual concert and
Virtual fireworks.
I am not sure exactly how they are going to work it,
but sounds nuts to me.
I guess local Gov has not heard of You Tube and the level of concerts
you can watch. I suspect the same is true with fire works.

SO everything is closed, a day to stay home, oh wait
people are fiannly aloud out of house after being locked up
for last 3-4 months, hmmmm:oops:

Whats your town, city, province doing??
What are you doing to celebrate Canada?

Back