Thought of the day.

Anybody paying any attention to the new Corona virus media coverage? Some are suggesting it should have been called the "Kung Flu"!
I'm recalling frequent trips through Toronto and Montreal during SARS and through Newark, O'Hare and Philly during H1N1 swine flu.... unsettling would be a casual way to say how it feels to be standing in a crowded terminal paying attention to who's coughing near you and very mindful of what you touch....

Anybody getting a chill around traveling with this on the go yet?

Anybody paying any attention to the new Corona virus media coverage? Some are suggesting it should have been called the "Kung Flu"!
I'm recalling frequent trips through Toronto and Montreal during SARS and through Newark, O'Hare and Philly during H1N1 swine flu.... unsettling would be a casual way to say how it feels to be standing in a crowded terminal paying attention to who's coughing near you and very mindful of what you touch....

Anybody getting a chill around traveling with this on the go yet?
If you want to move up the line fast at the airport cough like you have hairballs and watch the line thin out.

I’m not taking any chances, I’ve even stopped going to my Local Chinese Restaurant ?

But seriously, it looks like virus may have originated from wild animal meat being illegally sold along with chicken, pork and beef ??

And by wild Animals they mentioned Snake, Lizard among others ?

Saw on CBC Newsworld that GM is planning on calling their new Electric Pick up the Hummer. And in Ford News, in a repeat of the Mustang Mach E, After the Bronco is released, they will also Badge a mini SUV the Escape “Sport”, I don’t expect it to be any Sportier than my 07 Ranger Sport with it’s earth shaking 150 HP 3 liter V6 ??

EV is becoming very popular in Europe.
I can see it to some degree there, climate a little less harsh.
large population in smaller areas. Also the already have several semi affordable models.

That said less than 5% have EV's now and the biggest charging station company is charging same as it cost
to charge as it cost to fill car with gas. Also they have concerns on not enough electricity to cover demand.
hmm surprise, things that happen that nobody questions, same here. do you ever here about costs, demands etc ?

Flurries here, but nothing more.

Was talking to Sobeys mgr the other day following 2 weeks with storms. Thursday before a Friday storm shut down most of PEI, then a Sunday storm forecast 3 days after the first. He said both days surpassed the busiest day before Christmas! And said he say some of the same people with rounded carts prepping for the Friday storm back doing the same on Saturday! Guess you can never get ready for Super Bowl Sunday too early!!

Back