Thought of the day.

We have sold our 2014 Mustang to a great couple in St. Peters N.S. They were more than happy to become Mustang caretakers.View attachment 73951
Congrats on the sale. I am struggling as to what to do with my 2003. I really like the car, and the new one is an auto, I still like shifting gears sometime. I don’t think I will advertise it for sale this year, but if someone really wants it, I would let it go to a good home.IMG_5331.jpeg

Congrats on the sale. I am struggling as to what to do with my 2003. I really like the car, and the new one is an auto, I still like shifting gears sometime. I don’t think I will advertise it for sale this year, but if someone really wants it, I would let it go to a good home.View attachment 73952
just keep adding, no need to subtract, like money in the bank with these
beautiful cars and driving them, gives different experince from each,
so still get a smile no matter what car your in.

just keep adding, no need to subtract, like money in the bank with these
beautiful cars and driving them, gives different experince from each,
so still get a smile no matter what car your in.
Second that.

If you’ve got somewhere to put it, the additional cost of insurance and maintenance is minimal.

Factor in no car payment and how long you’ve owned the car and enjoyed it, why not, plus the joy of a running through the gears makes it even more enjoyable.

Unless you’re truly ready to move on…..I sometimes regret selling my ‘06 vert.

Need a bigger garage. lol

Congrats on the sale. I am struggling as to what to do with my 2003. I really like the car, and the new one is an auto, I still like shifting gears sometime. I don’t think I will advertise it for sale this year, but if someone really wants it, I would let it go to a good home.View attachment 73952
Yeah I agree...if you can keep it definitely a different type of experience. I didn't even put ours on the road the first year, then last year we had them both out. Even did a few family drives with our son and his fiancee in one of them. Not ready to let it go yet.

If you have room in the Garage and Finances Permit keeping the 03 makes sense 👍

The 03 will appreciate not depreciate in Value ✅

Back