Thought of the day.

Yesterday was a bit scary, I seemed to be showing signs and symptoms of a coronary event. Angie called the paramedics who arrived quickly and checked me over. Apart from an incredibly high blood pressure everything seemed ok, top be sure Angie drove me to the ER in Truro to get fully checked out. I was seen quickly to make sure it wasn't life threatening but then we had to wait hours so that I could get fully checked out. Everything seems ok but since I'm not supposed to play hockey as per the ER doc's suggestions I convinced the province to cancel all hockey so that I'm not alone in not being able to play.

Yesterday was a bit scary, I seemed to be showing signs and symptoms of a coronary event. Angie called the paramedics who arrived quickly and checked me over. Apart from an incredibly high blood pressure everything seemed ok, top be sure Angie drove me to the ER in Truro to get fully checked out. I was seen quickly to make sure it wasn't life threatening but then we had to wait hours so that I could get fully checked out. Everything seems ok but since I'm not supposed to play hockey as per the ER doc's suggestions I convinced the province to cancel all hockey so that I'm not alone in not being able to play.
Glad everything is ok Rich, that's a scary situation

Glad all ok Rich. Take care of yourself.

Glad you're ok.High blood pressure can do some bad stuff.

Back