Thought of the day.

Well the 2.3 Ecoboost Premium seems to have a limiter of 190 km/h which I hit twice. Best I can get stock. Scary part was the first time when all of a sudden, when the limit is reached the engine drops power, the steering starts to get fuzzy on the change in momentum. Done with that foolishness in this car anyway.
I hate when they do that and worse, done't even know.
Have it removed and turn up the turbo :)

I hate when they do that and worse, done't even know.
Have it removed and turn up the turbo :)
Thought about it. I would do it if I had 2 Mustangs. One would be the "Tweaker". Do not want to lose our main cruiser for any reason. I would never hear the end of that. Of course then I need to spend more money in higher speed rated tires. Add a down draft wing to the rear deck made of a 2x6 mounted with angle iron to blend with the current street crowd around these parts. It may never end! :D

Thought about it. I would do it if I had 2 Mustangs. One would be the "Tweaker". Do not want to lose our main cruiser for any reason. I would never hear the end of that. Of course then I need to spend more money in higher speed rated tires. Add a down draft wing to the rear deck made of a 2x6 mounted with angle iron to blend with the current street crowd around these parts. It may never end! :D
As group here we love helping folks spend their money :)
Free advice is no problme, although it can become expensive lol.

Completely random thought of the day.......I wondered over my morning coffee how long I've been dropping in to Maritime Mustang.

Turns out, almost over three and a half years have slipped by since my first post in March 2018. :oops::unsure:

Time flies when you're having fun !!!!

Completely random thought of the day.......I wondered over my morning coffee how long I've been dropping in to Maritime Mustang.

Turns out, almost over three and a half years have slipped by since my first post in March 2018. :oops::unsure:

Time flies when you're having fun !!!!
ya its cool how long some of us have been here.
Membership numbers slowly grow and some folks become regular posters.
but hundreds every week read this site.
So many may not post, but were spreading the word or cheer and in some cases
the laugh of the day, which we can all use :)

Mike your going to have to plan a vacation and come on fall run,
if don't want to drive that far, well fly down and rent a mustang and join us for a weekend :)

Back