Thought of the day.

Dodge TRX.... love how Dodge blatantly ripped off the trademark LED's in the Raptor grille and put them in the hood scoop.

Really original, not to mention putting the aluminum skid plate up front. lol

0-60 mph in 4.5 sec and 1/4 mile in 12.9 is pretty good for a big pig of a truck though.

Dodge TRX.... love how Dodge blatantly ripped off the trademark LED's in the Raptor grille and put them in the hood scoop.

Really original, not to mention putting the aluminum skid plate up front. lol

0-60 mph in 4.5 sec and 1/4 mile in 12.9 is pretty good for a big pig of a truck though.

To be fair, they're required by law due to the width of the vehicle.

But it's a clear rip-off, down to the trailer steering assist knob on the dash and the stick shift instead of the rotary dial.

I'll give them that, I forgot about the legal requirements for marker lights to account for the additional width.

Would take a long time to list all the similarities, but to be honest, despite all the Raptor styling rip offs, I actually like the truck, it looks and sounds great, but then again for promo videos it should.

Maybe all the Raptor rip offs is why I like the truck, it even weighs in about the same as mine at 6500 lbs. lol

Haven't seen pricing for Canada, but you're probably pushing $100k + easy....which is ridiculous to get your head around, but that trend seems to be the new normal for halo vehicles these days.

Interesting theres no true two wheel drive, 4WD Auto puts the power to the rear wheels and then to the front as required.

We went to Moxies for supper.
not to busy, but half way through meal I notice, not many men.
Hmmmm, anyway after a bit I need to use washroom,
so off I go, line up inside for urinal, now I know where all men are
they have Tv's screens at urinals with Hockey game on :ROFLMAO:

Back