Thought of the day.

Lawn mower out for carb tune and ready for pickup tomorrow. Snowblower stays ready to go til 2 cut with mower, the prepped for summer rest. Lawn rolled next weekend, and aerated after that.

Trevor, I can get you a pass if you want to make a service call to PEI!

Out for an hour of pothole dodging and rolled 170km since getting it out on Tuesday. Leaving the dust as a protective layer until a couple of good rains to wash down roads, unless there's a few spare minutes in the week ahead....somehow doubt that, tho.... A pretty fair spring day for all! A few mustangs out today. Outnumbered vettes and camaros.

Just got back from a drive down the backroads to Petticodiac,Cornhill,Sussex and back to Moncton on the highway.You have to take your time on the backroads as there are some rough spots.Not much traffic.Nice to get out.Lots of flies on the bumper.Hope they didn't have coronavirus.

Just got back from a drive down the backroads to Petticodiac,Cornhill,Sussex and back to Moncton on the highway.You have to take your time on the backroads as there are some rough spots.Not much traffic.Nice to get out.Lots of flies on the bumper.Hope they didn't have coronavirus.
I have done that drive plenty. Nice drive. I was trough there a couple weeks ago on the way back from Norton. Back roads were sketchy in spots.

Back