Thought of the day.

Not sure what is planned for PEI, but lots of optimism that some things will loosen up on May 1st. They opened 2 more liquor stores on Monday. Small things are appreciated after being deprived for 5 or 6 weeks. Fingers crossed and we will be hanging out together in Sept on a nice Saturday catching up and giving grief where deserved. Hang in there!

My Wife and I have a Dilemma, we’re not going to choose one Son and his Girlfriend over the other Son and his Girlfriend so I guess the status quo will continue ?
I have heard that story more then once Fred. Not really easy to do so some are just not choosing and leaving it alone until more things open up. Puts parents in a tough spot for sure.

Rain, wind and cold last night.
But glorious sunny day in double digit temps.
Whats your plan?
Well my plan is to finish breakfast and go into the garage for about 3 hours. Car is ready for its cleaning and wax. Not that it is dirty but it is dusty and stuff. I always wax it before I put it away and when I take it out. If all goes good it will be going on a cruise this afternoon. Looking forward to it.

I have heard that story more then once Fred. Not really easy to do so some are just not choosing and leaving it alone until more things open up. Puts parents in a tough spot for sure.

I came up with a solution Charlie, My oldest Son lives with his Girlfriend in Dieppe and her Parents are in Riverview. Our youngest Son in Shediac and his in laws live in Lower Sackville. With the Borders being closed for the foreseeable future, it makes sense to choose the youngest and the oldest gets to spend time with the in-laws (great people, he’s a car guy).

I was looking at getting a 3 or 4 year old Mustang with low mileage but with my budget it would be a v6 or ecoboost.The 4.6 has less hp but sounds much better.Don't enjoy convertibles as I once did but the top does go up when needed.I can live with it.

Good choice.
As good as the V6 and ecobbost are and as good as their numbers show on paper, neither one drives like a V8.
300 hp in one configuration does not necessarily provide the same fun factor as 300 hp in another.
For one thing, both the V6 and EB have good low end torque but both fall flat past mid rpm range, whereas the V8 keeps on giving. ?

Back