Thought of the day.

Most of mie is done, at least clean up, time to get cover on deck, furniture out
and then look at gardens. get that done, so does not interrupt Mustang season.

I cheat though, I have one landscape guy who does work for some stuff I still have
so he does most of it, My arm gets tired at pointing at stuff and passing along instructions from big boss :)

Delivered that plus white Mustang convertible today so not as slow as yesterday.

Plus car hauler dropped off a Super duty today that is sold.
Lots of work to do on it before delivery.
Complete snow plow install and full undercoat and protection package

FP hpd school looks great.
I’d love to attend but those are US prices and you haven’t booked travel and lodging yet.
It will be a while for me.

Great experience if you buy FP product such as GT350 or GT500. You get a voucher to attend the school.
You just have to get yourself there.
It used to be only in Tooele, Utah, at Miller Motorsports park.
They added Charlotte last year.

Did you guys catch what the cost to Kyle Larson is for using the N word on a live stream of I-racing this past weekend?

He’s a young NSCAR star who drives for Chip Ganassi and Chevrolet.

He is suspended from all NSCAR competition indefinitely.
He got fired by Ganassi.
Lost his main sponsor, some bank.
Lost his secondary sponsor, McDonald’s.
Lost his ride with Chevrolet.

That my friends, was a costly mistake.

Did you guys catch what the cost to Kyle Larson is for using the N word on a live stream of I-racing this past weekend?

He’s a young NSCAR star who drives for Chip Ganassi and Chevrolet.

He is suspended from all NSCAR competition indefinitely.
He got fired by Ganassi.
Lost his main sponsor, some bank.
Lost his secondary sponsor, McDonald’s.
Lost his ride with Chevrolet.

That my friends, was a costly mistake.
I saw that too. Poor form for sure. Good luck finding a new ride.

If you remember the silver Raptor trade in I showef a few weeks back.
We sold it quickly.
So quickly, even the guy that traded it in was too late to buy it back when he called for it.

So what does he do?
He bought this new one to ease his pain.

View attachment 37539

Theres always those moments where you do something and realize later, upon further reflection, that you made a big mistake.

Thats how I ended up owning a 2013 FX4 for six months before ordering my 2014. lol

That Velocity Blue is a nice colour, I wish they'd bring back Lightning Blue, think I mentioned before that was almost the colour for my current ride.

As far as Kyle Larson goes, you could almost hear the proverbial plane that was his career hit the ground and burst into flames.

Unfortunate, but really.....when people say these kinds of things in public social media.... do you really think no one is listening?

Back