PEI Mustang page

cool, you should also look at the groups page, you are welcome to use this section to run a complete page for your page.
Then you have and can advertise from two fronts. Also Jason or Max, likely know how to add a link.
Any Mustang groups or clubs in the Maritimes are welcome to use this site to promote at no cost.

There isn't any Ford or mustang shows but I host a show on Sept 4th that we get a really good mustang turnout.

Darren and I chatted this winter about the possibility of doing a PEI Club group. I was thinking of taking it on as Darren is busy with other shows and things. How much work am I looking at setting up and moderating?

If you want, use our web page, there is a section above called groups.
You set up in there, obviously members can post anywhere on site.
But you will have a place to share your info, PM each other and
talk about PEI stuff.
If you want to know about setting up your own page, time, costs etc.
PM me, we can set up a time to talk and I will explain what I can to you.

Posted a question on the PEI Mustang Facebook page: Mustang Club PEI asking about a PEI Group here. We had what I felt was interest and support for the concept of a PEI Group section on Maritime Mustang, I am prepared to work on getting it up and running but really need help on where to begin!

your welcome to run it under the PEI section or groups.
Obviously members here can see it, but thats a good thing.
Let your members know where to go and they can sign up here
and directly through our Facebook page.
Its free and also post your link on our Facebook page, so those looking
will find you easier. This site is new, but has great google rankings and
crazy amount of views per week. So any Island folks will find you easier.

For more private matters for your members only, you can all use the PM system.
Likely the hardest part is the patience it takes. If any questions post here,
Our mods and Admins will do all we can to help.
Several of us will be at dream machine show in Charlotte town, in May.

Yes that is a great idea. A good way for PEI faulks to keep informed as well as non PEI people. We all travel to different events in and outside our own provinces.

Let us know if you need any assistance at all. We will definitely give you a helping hand.

Had thought about creating a PEI Mustang group on the groups page. There are a number of questions and settings there and I am unsure if it matters what options are chosen? Do I as a user have needed rights or does an administrator level have to do this? Does this seem worth doing as opposed to using the Provincial Banter portion thst is already set up? Not sure of the differences between the 2 sections as far as use and who can access?

At the moment any member can access all parts of the site.
We are still tweaking it. Really its your choice.
As for for anything special you might want, ask us one of us would be happy to try
and answer or do what we can.

Back