Old bills

Nothing in the higher denominations, as Trevor said, Im another one that only collects for a short time. Pretty cool to see $5k sitting on five bills.

Got a few smaller bills kicking around, a couple of sets released by the Mint when the two dollar bill was phased out to the toonie and some of the older coins and bills from 1967 centennial.

I like the Mint sets because they're sealed up and never been in circulation.

You are correct Trevor, we all chase the money.

An old funeral director once told me get paid before the tears stop.

That's not totally accurate,just always found it comical that he put it that way.

Amy has a line she uses when we are skeptical, "money in the purse before we start the Hearse" lol

Love the Deere, I've got a 2001 425 I bought used six or seven years ago - mower deck, front mount blower, driveshaft not belt driven, but a soft cab with hard roof and windshield.

I cannot understate how much I enjoy that machine for blowing snow, its been bulletproof for the last seven years.

Only upgrade I wish I had was the hard cab you've got on yours. Nice

Love the Deere,

I cannot understate how much I enjoy that machine for blowing snow,

I hear you,the front blower would be nice,I don't use it for the whole parking lot,just the walkways and to square the banks after I plow so the front loader was the way I went.

Turning around to blow snow for hrs is painful.

In the summer it is a luxury wheel barrow but sure does make yard work enjoyable.

Being fortunate to keep it inside hopefully allows me to have the years yours has given you.IMG_20190104_1326205.jpgIMG_20190121_1105186.jpgIMG_20190110_1332525.jpg

Parking inside can only help, I've always done it, plus lots of Rust Check on the blower helps. 20 hp gas engine does just fine.

I did some upgrades, replaced the flood lights with LED's, new wheels and tires, side panels from John Deere in this pic, pretty much anything OEM is available, even for a 2001.

I'm guessing yours is a 700 series?

IMG_0545.jpeg

Thanks for the kind words Lorne, I did well on the deal, did some rehab work with replacing the fasteners with stainless nuts and bolts all around.

48" blower came with the plates on the sides, I added JD wheel weights and JD suitcase weights on the back, chains came with.

My front hydraulics will run a loader, but I don't have one. Apologies for de-railing an old bills thread.

Back