Old bills

Picked this one up last year, make winter a bit more enjoyable........
Was a toss up between the John Deere and Kubota then this one came up with only 180 hours.
Love that thing, turns around on a dime and can do driveway 10 times before re-fueling.
That John Deere does look sharp though Lorne, love that green...................

IMG_0989[1].JPG

Nice Roger!

It was between the two,both get good ratings,in the end it came down to service,the dealer here is just sales for Kubota,Bathurst if anything goes wrong,

It has hurt sales here and not fair to the dealer,my Brother in law has one like yours and can't say enough about it.

Lots of John Deere's up here, they say dealer in Miramichi just awesome for service.......
Funny when I was looking last year I stopped at Kubota in Bathurst, waited over half hour with no one even saying hi, so they lost the possibility of a sale.......ah well
In the end got mine used (2015) so makes no difference for service, but I did get a brand new blower for it.
Son in law now works for John Deere (forestry side) and he just loves that green paint on anything, says it's the best.....

Back