Mustang Outings

That is so depressing. I haven't driven my car much, either.. but at least I have an excuse now - no working heater core :)

Watching the weekend weather for a Saturday Afternoon / Sunday morning looks like best chance for a run . Only "Chance of shower" . Saturday warmer , but likely busy for most of us, Sunday cooler but roads will be dryer Lets watch and see and choose a direction

Have any ideas for a route?
I was up the 207 to Sheet harbour couple weeks ago, came back out down old hwy.
Pretty decent run. Also out through 9 mile river, I think you did that few weeks ago.
what ya think?

Who's interested in going?

If I can believe the weather Sunday AM should work Meet at 9AM Tim's -Dartmouth Crossing . Run out past Lawrence town- down to Sheet Harbour -Up to Upper Musq then to Old Guysborough Road - end at Tim's in Fall River then home. 250 km 3 hrs + driving between coffee stops - We will need to arrange for a thermos or two of coffee midway I'm sure.

1.5 driving hrs, 130km if we turn at Musquodoboit Harbour making the shorter loop - I'm Ready for either drive - maybe the last for a while - doubt if I'll see much more than tail lights for 30 sec on the gt350r as it heads for Mexico

Last edited:
Going to see if the stars align to make it out. Already put fuel stabilizer in and topped up the tank. Going to attempt a wheel bearing replacment tomorrow, if that does not go well the car may well be blocked from getting out. I got a bunch of car/truick maintenance coming up over the next few weeks.

05 gt 5spd;n9619 said:
I'm going to revise the start time to 10 am to
allow for a slower Sunday AM start . Hope we can get a few cars out!

I will update it on Facebook and also sent a few texts, hopefully a few cars show up.
Looking decent for Sunday drive :)

Was out and fuelled up, little clean, cool and windy, great day to be in car :)
to windy for yard work :)

Thanks for the route guide Gerry. It was a nice run, until we hit the road work, just a little slow through there. I had to bail early, might be the last run for the year. Maybe I should say the first and last. The horse did not get to stretch the legs much this year.

Oh and no runs to mexico .....

Well it went on a little further than we thought, went to back side of Onslow, so
Glenn could pick up a bag. then on to Masstown market.
After getting a few things, back to Truro ( Smittys) for lunch.
then old road back down to Enfield, we just got home.
Was great fun.

Might be last run, hoping for one more if weather is fit next weekend.

Ohtobbad;n9640 said:
Well it went on a little further than we thought, went to back side of Onslow, so
Glenn could pick up a bag. then on to Masstown market.
After getting a few things, back to Truro ( Smittys) for lunch.
then old road back down to Enfield, we just got home.
Was great fun.

Might be last run, hoping for one more if weather is fit next weekend.

How many went?

4 cars ,7 people to start, thunder had to leave us in Maitland, 3 cars the rest of the day. A few showers but a great day.

Small but powerful group.
It was fun, great route, I haven't been on some of those roads in over 20 years.
Found a few places to explore next year.

Back