Mustang Outings

Really, shouldn't take you long, you don't have that much hair LOL.
Little old for the prom, eh?

Chores today, maybe go to the park tonight, if I get it all done.
3 hours of work, ( done) New flag to install, paint deck, install security lights, drink 2 beer.
Nap, clean car, glad is not a work day :rolleyes:

As many locals know the A&W on thursday nights has a car get together, ( not a show)
but really its like a show, all different kinds of cars and many are same folks each week.
But you always see something different.

Well Point pleasant park is the same on Sundays, mostly late afternoon / evening.
always over 150 cars & bikes of all makes, models and creations.
But on top of that it is like a rolling car show. some cruise the park, come in, do a loop and come out.
you see everything as it puts by. Seeing as there is park security and always 3/4 cop car present.
Really cool, no matter what your tastes it is there or drives by. quite fun to watch.

few examples.
F-47
IMG_3343.JPG
Chevelle SS
hellcat IMG_3347.JPG
Z06 Vette
IMG_3348.JPG
IMG_3345.JPG

Got home, late rushed around, we made it 2 minutes before the Wed. night cruise
started. Nice run, out through Lawrencetown To Porters lake Tim's.
26 cars tonight, will get a few pic's loaded tomorrow :)

P.S. Charlie, we don't keep it top secret:p

Haha good to hear you had a great turnout. Not planning on keeping them a secret once we get them rolling regularly they will advance notice.

My lone maritime cruise took me to Fredeicton and then to Bathurst and beyond . Had a great visit with Roger and Mustang Sally Wednesday night. Some of you might recognize the background from last years run

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
Glad to see they put it back to thursday for this.
It had gotten so big they tried to run it on a Sat. the last 2 years.
and was very disappointing results. At one point the amount of cars on
thursday nights were over a 1000 and a place that won't hold half that.

Anyone heading to the show at Plaza Ford in Sydney?

Probably not I'm alone on this island haha.

Nice day for a Cruise yesterday. picked up Marc and his 73 Mach1 and Joey and his 15 5.0. Cruised up the shore through Buctouche and then all the way to Baie Ste. Anne. Marc's better half got this Pic of the 3 cars and Drivers at the Escuminac Wharf.

Back