MPH to KPH Speedometer Conversion Sticker

GRIFF

My 2002 Gt is a US build. I would like to make the speedometer easier to read by showing the KPH in the larger outside ring instead of small inside as it is now. In the good 'ole days you could get a conversion sticker that you could put on your existing speedometer's face plate. Been looking on Amazon and eBay but ones there are more custom jobs to change the background colour of the gauges faces. I am looking for a black face to blend with the existing gauges. Anyone have an idea where i might be able to source such a decal?

My 2002 Gt is a US build. I would like to make the speedometer easier to read by showing the KPH in the larger outside ring instead of small inside as it is now. In the good 'ole days you could get a conversion sticker that you could put on your existing speedometer's face plate. Been looking on Amazon and eBay but ones there are more custom jobs to change the background colour of the gauges faces. I am looking for a black face to blend with the existing gauges. Anyone have an idea where i might be able to source such a decal?
I have no idea on decals, but you can buy a new gauge cluster that has KPH
but sit down, $800-1000 :)

Howard, this place is a bit cheaper than $800-$1000, and it sounds like they have experience with miles to kms conversions. They have a location in Toronto and may be worth contacting to see what they say. They may be able to swap a kms face plate onto your existing cluster.

Howard, this place is a bit cheaper than $800-$1000, and it sounds like they have experience with miles to kms conversions. They have a location in Toronto and may be worth contacting to see what they say. They may be able to swap a kms face plate onto your existing cluster.

Thanks for the link!

Back