Maritime mini runs.

Nice to make your acquaintance too.
The colour in your pics seems more vibrant than mine.
I guess phone cameras are still not as hoid as a real camera.
I got some good covered bridge pics this weekend at 4 locations. Will save them for a quiet time. Last night just as I got to Fredericton I grabbed this. It was with my older camera which was in the car at the time and not the good one.

Rainbow.JPG

That was cool. Where was the run? Got the bonus car in there at the end...
This was a run I try to make with the NSMC from Truro group. They meet on Monday nights for a short cruise around Truro- Debert - Belmont -generally ending up at the Masstown Market Bucher shop parking lot. This was the biggest group yet this year - 48 cars on the run and 2 more waiting for us in Masstown.

This was a run I try to make with the NSMC from Truro group. They meet on Monday nights for a short cruise around Truro- Debert - Belmont -generally ending up at the Masstown Market Bucher shop parking lot. This was the biggest group yet this year - 48 cars on the run and 2 more waiting for us in Masstown.
Ah cool. I heard there was a Mustang run in the Annapolis Valley this weekend up to Scott's Bay and thought that might be it. Not a lot of large runs down this way. Might need to move when I retire. Video is a nice way to see them. Equally distanced of course.

We did a run to Stewiacke via the Elmsdale rd onto the Coldstream rd and the back slowly along a dirt rd to Shubenacdie and then out the 14 to the Enfield rd and home. There may have been a bit of a detour to Mexico along the way:rolleyes:

Back