Maritime mini runs.

There is not much water in Grand Falls.
A good shot in Grand Falls would be to go right down to the water’s edge at the marina.
That provides the water in the river and the old train bridge as background, and maybe the bridges from the TCH farther back.

Last edited:
Out for a little run with My Mustang and Brian in his Camaro . Enfield, Kennetcook, Maitland- Rines Creek, a short visit from Jason While Brian was stopped on the road( no breakdown, just a stop) , then back home before the showers started.

FYI the South Maitland bridge is being repaired - still Not a problem - passable but 2nd gear idle is top speed !

I got a visit from Mike (MC Stanger) a few hours ago.
He picked up the OE brakes from my 15 to upgrade his EB to EB PP level brakes.

He wanted to take pics of all three cars together so I pulled my two out and obliged.
I’ll just post the one.
I’m sure he’ll want to post as well to update his road trip.

AD1AF198-572A-46A9-8D15-9E74234DB47B.jpeg

Last edited:
Out for a little run with My Mustang and Brian in his Camaro . Enfield, Kennetcook, Maitland- Rines Creek, a short visit from Jason While Brian was stopped on the road( no breakdown, just a stop) , then back home before the showers started.

FYI the South Maitland bridge is being repaired - still Not a problem - passable but 2nd gear idle is top speed !

Checked to make sure all was good lol. Besides the fact Brian is still driving a Camaro :p, all was great. Nice to see him again even if it was only for a minute.

Back