Maritime mini runs.

This forum is starting to cost me in upgrades and not the car. It's a good thing. Old faithful, the camera, has been put aside for a new one. Today was a run to Western NS down to Tusket outside Yarmouth to pick up the new to me (used) camera. Stopped in Maitland on the way back about 20 minutes out and snapped my first pic with the new digs. So far so good. 10 million settings but thankfully if I get lost I already found the one to set back to defaults.

Looking forward to those last minute calendar posters. I know they all have that special shot ready and holding out.

Maitland-Med.JPG

Last edited:
Had an awesome weekend with great friends. Left Salisbury yesterday morning heading towards Bathurst for the evening.took the long way trough Tracadie and Caraquet then ended up at the Atlantic host for the evening. Today we headed back in straight line and had a pool day at their house. 58719538-1496-44CA-8F6B-D61DA25865D2.jpegF8226FDB-E8B9-409B-B9A7-5D9559A90B4A.jpeg48AB1423-A174-4836-A99D-B620E750E3DA.jpeg

The 2015 was still not cleaned from the work this week so decided to go add flies to the front before washing it tomorrow.

Did quick and dirty run with my son on my favourite road.
Drove to Dalhousie junction and back on Hwy 17.
A little bit on Hwy 11 there.
It’s bad with ruts in Dalhousie area.
The 17 much better.

Left late.
Drove by Roger’s place at 5:00 pm sharp.
Didn’t see any smoke on the barbeque so didn’t stop.
Next time Roger.
Covered about 370 km.

No picture of run but I did a quick video of cold start with the new mufflers before leaving garage.
Posted it on my build page.

GAve the baby a clean and got out for first spin since spring run.
that sounds bad, but was 2 weeks ago.

I relaized, don't go out around here Sunday after lunch, the idiots and Sunday
drivers are out in force, almost no where to go, but where ever that is,
will likely be 25km below the speed limit, with somebody jammed up your ass.

Back