Maritime mini runs.

Drove by A&W in woodside leaving a job.
It is a normal gathering spot for cars on Thursday nights.
On a nice night there can be couple hundred cars.

Well happy and sad at same time, lot was full,
along with lots of people looking, I know its nice to get out,
but not much social distancing going on. :(

Nice spot!! How were the roads Gerry?

I‘vegot a couple options yet to check - nothing cast in stone yet, but today’s run looked promising .
Overall roads were in good shape- there are some bumps and a few spots to watch. Only one place that looks like it will be construction, I’d expect it will be done in the next couple of weeks.
Let’s hope the “Atlantic Bubble” can last so Maritimes Mustang can be in one place!

I‘vegot a couple options yet to check - nothing cast in stone yet, but today’s run looked promising .
Overall roads were in good shape- there are some bumps and a few spots to watch. Only one place that looks like it will be construction, I’d expect it will be done in the next couple of weeks.
Let’s hope the “Atlantic Bubble” can last so Maritimes Mustang can be in one place!
That's good Gerry. Yeah construction can be a crapp shoot in the summer. Hopefully we can all meet up when the time comes.

Got out for a run with Christine and Henry yesterday. Home to Shediac, Aboiteau, Shemogue, Murray Corner, Cape Jourimain, dinner from La Dune at Aboiteau beach. Some nice views and some great beaches, stopped for walks at Shemogue and this shot was taken at the beach near the old ferry terminal at Cape Jourimain.

F26D6DF9-70AF-4FE9-A478-2AA0B411A66C.jpeg1AB79BE1-CF77-4AD3-BB09-2A20BA4F055C.jpeg

Two runs this weekend for the Mustang

On Saturday AM Brian and I went to Kentville via old Route 14 to meet up with a couple of owners of a great looking 2008 Bullitt -previous owner Larry and his son Ryan the current owner . They were with us on last years Atlantic Nationals Friday run and Saturday supper. A few laughs were had over lunch - Brian took the worst of the ribbing being outnumbered in his Camaro .

0E32C2BC-ADB1-492D-B5C5-D582A8940494.jpeg
Jackie and I drove the Mustang to Truro’s Victoria Park today . We did a walk about today- enjoyed the trails. Took a detour to Masstown for Fish and Chips then slow road back home .

Back