HOW TO: Change your Post Signature

92LX302

Staff member
With just 5 simple steps you can automatically have a custom signature displayed under your posts. The signature can contain a variety of information, including a short vehicle and modification description, a link to a thread of even a small picture.

This new forum won't display your picture under all of your post. Usually, it will only appear on the first post of the page you posted on. This is so other member don't have to look at the same image 24 time while reading a long discussion.

Step 1:Click your mouse on your Username (for me: 92LX302) in the top right corner of the screen. A roll-down menu should appear. Click on User Settings.

Step1_UserSettings by Maxime Sonier, sur Flickr

Step 2: Click on the 'Account' tab.

Step2_AccountTab by Maxime Sonier, sur Flickr

Step 3: Scroll down and click on 'Edit Post Signature'

Step3_EditPostSignature by Maxime Sonier, sur Flickr

Step 4: A pop-up should appear with a text box similar to the one used when you write a post. Use it to create your signature. You can change the text's color, font, etc.

Step4_TextBox by Maxime Sonier, sur Flickr

Step 5: Don't forget to click the 'Save' button in the lower right corner.

Step5_Save by Maxime Sonier, sur Flickr

That's it. Your signature should appear automatically now.

Tried to do this a few days ago but it didn't work so I waited till today to see if it wouldn't appear by itself (kind of an approval period) but no luck.

Just went through it again and still didn't work. I really think this forum doesn't like me at all.........lol lol lol

Fun GT;n781 said:
Tried to do this a few days ago but it didn't work so I waited till today to see if it wouldn't appear by itself (kind of an approval period) but no luck.

Just went through it again and still didn't work. I really think this forum doesn't like me at all.........lol lol lol

I can see your signature?

Yeh me too !!!! Nice it's just like magic....it appeared suddenly.

It must have just needed some time to work itself out ??? Ah with time we'll get the hang of things around here. Kinda fun to discover new things.

So much for the the Photo getting a re-size , at least I was able to get part of the rear , the part with The BULLITT ,so that's Good Enough for Me ! ;)

From photo bucket, you have to use a direct link, not like other forums.
For re-size, you need to pull the box on one side first then the other,
a bit of a pain, but does work. I had to do it 3 times before I got it right.

Fred the Bullitt Looks good from any angle, :)

Back