Papapony Navigator Yesterday at 7:37 AM #201 Mine rolled over 40000 km on the way to PEI, I think I've done around 10000 km this season
05 gt 5spd On the road again Yesterday at 12:05 PM #202 My car is not ready for storage yet - currently a bit over 315,000 km between the 2 gauge clusters That makes around 13,000 this year so far
My car is not ready for storage yet - currently a bit over 315,000 km between the 2 gauge clusters That makes around 13,000 this year so far
white 5.0 Well-known member Yesterday at 10:05 PM #203 Papapony said: View attachment 97673 Mine rolled over 40000 km on the way to PEI, I think I've done around 10000 km this season Click to expand... Nice for the km but the speed à bit high almost idling
Papapony said: View attachment 97673 Mine rolled over 40000 km on the way to PEI, I think I've done around 10000 km this season Click to expand... Nice for the km but the speed à bit high almost idling