How Many Kilometers or Miles do You have on Your Mustang ?

I looked at extending my garage, could have built a new one cheaper lol. Ended up buying one of the heavy duty portable buildings. Not the Home Depot ones lol

I’m debating one of the metal kits or something of the that sort, as you say mega money to extend existing.

I have a single shelter logic building right now, which is ok, but not ideal.
Which manufacturers was your temporary building, and what do you think of it?

I’m debating one of the metal kits or something of the that sort, as you say mega money to extend existing.

I have a single shelter logic building right now, which is ok, but not ideal.
Which manufacturers was your temporary building, and what do you think of it?
I bought a 10x20x9’ from Arch Span up in Woodstock it’s heavy duty ,10 year warranty on the cover. Our garage is 24x24 and it was a little over 40k to add a 12x20 tied in to our existing foundation frost wall.

I bought a 10x20x9’ from Arch Span up in Woodstock it’s heavy duty ,10 year warranty on the cover. Our garage is 24x24 and it was a little over 40k to add a 12x20 tied in to our existing foundation frost wall.
Same here. Not surprised at all at the cost. I lived it last year when I did my 18’x26’ addition to my existing garage. Prices were nuts. The upside is I got my hands on a great used lift so I have added some storage space in the height as well. And room for some seasonal stuff.

So far, I have about:

1200 km on the 2006, including attendance at Taylor Ford show in Moncton in August. Long haul award.

051AE630-B69A-488A-9BF7-8B8D45732E21.jpeg

2300 km on the 2015, including the spring run in Amherst in June. No pics from Amherst. This is from Fundy park last weekend.

3755A174-E391-46BF-9DBE-1BF61F235250.jpeg

1300 km on the Shelby, all during the Atlantic Nationals weekend runs in July.
Behind church on Friday evening run.

CCCA0C40-02AA-42B1-8239-F54E1E74AF0F.jpeg

But with all the nice weather we are having, I think a run is in the cards for tomorrow.
Happy fall cruising everyone. 😎

Last edited:
So far, I have about:

1200 km on the 2006, including attendance at Taylor Ford show in Moncton in August. Long haul award.

View attachment 69197

2300 km on the 2015, including the spring run in Amherst in June. No pics from Amherst. This is from Fundy park last weekend.

View attachment 69199

1300 km on the Shelby, all during the Atlantic Nationals weekend runs in July.
Behind church on Friday evening run.

View attachment 69198

But with all the nice weather we are having, I think a run is in the cards for tomorrow.
Happy fall cruising everyone. 😎

You have nice car Marc.

Back