How Many Kilometers or Miles do You have on Your Mustang ?

IMG_2513.jpegHard to believe, but my 2021 driving season is pretty much over, managed to get around 4000 km in this year. Insurance is still on, so I can still change my mind, but there's lots of rain in the forecast and it's always sketchy in October, so I'm calling it a day.

Got the gas stabilizer added and the tank filled with 93, just need to do a quick detail, throw on the battery tender and put the cover on. Maybe I'll start a "Storage Saturday" thread. For those paying attention to the details, yes, my house is 2.3 km from the gas station and it took me around seven minutes to get home. :LOL: And the hood is open to connect the battery tender.

View attachment 48828Hard to believe, but my 2021 driving season is pretty much over, managed to get around 4000 km in this year. Insurance is still on, so I can still change my mind, but there's lots of rain in the forecast and it's always sketchy in October, so I'm calling it a day.

Got the gas stabilizer added and the tank filled with 93, just need to do a quick detail, throw on the battery tender and put the cover on. Maybe I'll start a "Storage Saturday" thread. For those paying attention to the details, yes, my house is 2.3 km from the gas station and it took me around seven minutes to get home. :LOL: And the hood is open to connect the battery tender.
What part of Ontario you in? Northbay, its still Sept LOL

Back