How Many Kilometers or miles did you put on your Mustang this Summer ?

We should have an Ironman or Iron but award for spending that much time in the seat in a relatively short period of time.
Some people don’t do 18k in the whole year on their daily drivers. ?

That’s impressive mileage for sure. ?

Like the mug. ?

For you to be chugging one back like that near the car, is that your back yard?

If it is, Wow! ?
If not, you’re flirting with provincial liquor laws there. ?

But then again you could be in Mexico, right? ?

Last edited:
2 years in a row that the Mustang travel time is way down for me - my Mustang may last longer at this rate only 12,407 this year. Had the car 13 years over that time I averaged 16,200k / year. The summer daily driver and full time winter car ( Jetta TDI ) took most of the long trips the last 2 years and vacation.

Last little cruise today.Wash, air up tires, fuel saver, pull in garage shut it off. We had a lot of cruises this season. Started the season with 50.990 km on car ended with 71.157 km so did 21.157km this summer not bad . Retirement had lots to do with the amount of kms. Been around the island so many times this summer don't know what we will do next summer lol.

Last little cruise today.Wash, air up tires, fuel saver, pull in garage shut it off. We had a lot of cruises this season. Started the season with 50.990 km on car ended with 71.157 km so did 21.157km this summer not bad . Retirement had lots to do with the amount of kms. Been around the island so many times this summer don't know what we will do next summer lol.
That is some good cruising time! There is a 2015 GT at the local dealer with 2,910 on it. Not a spec of abuse on it anywhere inside, out or underneath. Apparently an older gentleman and his wife had it. Mostly stored in the garage. Has a nice metallic flake in the paint.

Adding a link

2015GT.JPG

Last edited:
That’s a genuine 50th anniversary edition.
Very rare and collectable.
Fewer of these than Bullitts.
Only this blue and Wimbledon white colours.

The glass of quarter glass is louvered.
Real trick, and only S550 to ever have that.

Standard Performance pack on either auto or manual cars.
Only way to get perf. pack on an auto car back then.

Not many around.
I only know of a white one in Moncton.
???

That’s a great total Kevin, good going. We know you escaped the island a few times as well, having seen you at various places.

Back