Hobbies – What’s your hobby, past, present, and future!

thundr

We all have a favorite past time or hobby we like. Maybe it was something in the past which we still enjoy but may not be active. We obviously have our current passion Mustang, and maybe more. And there is always something we are thinking of doing, but have not got to it yet. Pictures always help, and are enjoyed so post up some of your favorites.

Hobbies – What’s your hobby, past, present, or future!

One of my past hobbies was racing at Atlantic Motorsport Park. A more recent on was a Marine fish tank, shut that down about two years ago.

CapriCheckeredflag_zpsc8f89484.jpg

IMG_20140301_142646_zps507701be.jpg

Track official or rescue crew / medical responder would have to be my first guess.

The second guess would be the unlucky person who requires the services of the above people

You are correct, I crewed the rescue unit at Brands Hatch race circuit in the U.K. for 15+ years. You will spot me in green with the yellow colour gloves. The Lotus Elan in the pictures was a bit of a mess, amazingly the driver ended up with a few bruises only.

Cars and more car repoairs have become the hobby now but previously I've spent about 15 years in the Scouting Group here in Tri-County . This involved 3 trips to Africa, 3 jamboree's and countless nights and weekends spent camping and canoeing , some with my kids and lots of other people's kids. Met some great people, learned some lessons and taught a few as well.
Still enjoy camping and canoe trips - just at a slower pace now.

I also enjoy building car models Have a 2005 painted/built like the one I drive, I've got a 1966 GT350 to start soon.

The Saleen is my biggest hobby. Used to collect autographed hockey stuff but got out of that a while back. Still have a few items on display in my basement but a far cry from what I had 5 years ago. Started to gather a few model cars (1:18th scale mostly) but nothing like the pictures that Fred put up lol....maybe someday. I'm also a big golfer in the summer. Don't get out as much as I want to but try and balance days off with Mustang events and some golf.

Wow where do I start, some many hobbies, so little time.
Was involved in racing, when young bikes, dirt bikes, dune buggies.
Then had my son, Charlie hobby free for 15 years.

When in Ontario, I got hard core into slot cars, 1-16th and HO cars, even had my own 4 lane track at one point.
Also another run with Ski-doo's
Have played hockey most of my life, off and on, even did baseball for a while.

Then got into bikes again, Mustangs more recently with more in the future, hopefully.
Also play tennis now.
Now into UTV and looking forward to that.
Hopefully in couple years a boat or sea - doo's.

Like I said so many hobbies, so little time.

You should have spelled out Remote Controlled Model Planes Charlie. Saying I used to fly RCMP Planes years ago could easily be misunderstood. Especially by Max and I. LOL.

Back