Fred's Funny pages

I suggest it’s time we get a thumbs down 👎 emoji.
For a forum that purports to be broad reaching and family friendly, some of these posts are getting misogynistic, and generally lacking common decency.

I have to speak up against making fun of anyone’s neuro muscular degenerative condition, of which they are unfortunate and random victims.

No one chooses to be afflicted by Parkinson’s disease, MS (Multiple Sclerosis) , ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), muscular dystrophy, or any other such condition.

If one is healthy, he or she should be thankful and not be making fun of less fortunate others.

For a forum that purports to be broad reaching and family friendly, some of these posts are getting misogynistic, and generally lacking common decency.

I have to speak up against making fun of anyone’s neuro muscular degenerative condition, of which they are unfortunate and random victims.

No one chooses to be afflicted by Parkinson’s disease, MS (Multiple Sclerosis) , ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), muscular dystrophy, or any other such condition.

If one is healthy, he or she should be thankful and not be making fun of less fortunate others.
Marc, I apologize for not catching these, I have since deleted,
I will admit, sometimes when busy I don't pay enough attention to posts
anytime you or anyone see's something in appropriate please report to mod.

Last edited:

I agree ☝️

It was a mistake to post this and I Apologize 🙏

Back