Die Cast Model Cars any Scale, all types of Vehicles

Picked this up at Local Walmart yesterday.
IMG_9021.jpeg

Don't bother much with Mainline HW anymore, but I did pick these ones up.

I did the entire "The 80's" series last year, so I'll chase the ten in "The 90's" as well. Then & Now is usually pretty good too.

Almost missed one though, took a second look and realized they were different series, and 84 vs 92.

Easy to miss if you look quick and only see the red Fox body.

IMG_5438 2.jpeg

Don't bother much with Mainline HW anymore, but I did pick these ones up.

I did the entire "The 80's" series last year, so I'll chase the ten in "The 90's" as well. Then & Now is usually pretty good too.

Almost missed one though, took a second look and realized they were different series, and 84 vs 92.

Easy to miss if you look quick and only see the red Fox body.

View attachment 77252

Both nice finds. 👍

Nice score, those are four I would have picked, love that era of Trans Am, one of my bucket list cars in real life for sure.

Looks like the other three were one offs, no other ones to be seen in the display from looking at the pic, right place at the right time. (y)(y)

I've hesitated on occasions like this, debated, left the store, thought better of it and went back, only to find them gone.

Get while the getting's good.....good on yah !!

Last edited:
Nice score, those are four I would have picked, love that era of Trans Am, one of my bucket list cars in real life for sure.

Looks like the other three were one offs, no other ones to be seen in the display from looking at the pic, right place at the right time. (y)(y)

I've hesitated on occasions like this, debated, left the store, thought better of it and went back, only to find them gone.

Get while the getting's good.....good on yah !!
if it don't have Sally Fields " frogs" ass hanging out the window trying to take off a wedding dress,
its not a legit Trans-am I say :)

Nice, that set literally hit the pegs here in the last day or so, I just dropped by to have a look and take three guesses as to which one was gone out of the six ??

I'll give you a hint...it wasn't the Chevellle, the Charger, the Cougar, the Barracuda or the Camaro. lol

Back