Die Cast Model Cars any Scale, all types of Vehicles

Been pretty quiet on this thread, so I'll bump with a couple of new additions from Passion Diecast.

Got my first Autoworld diecast, I owned an '84 Silverado K10 in the 90's, pretty impressed with Autoworld, they do a nice job.

Pricing is relatively compatible with Greenlight, and the detail is really good considering the scale they're working with.

IMG_3656.jpeg

Always liked the Trans Am too, even if it's the Turbo T/A lol.

Funny because I built both of these versions as a plastic model kit when I was a kid. ( ok, a younger kid :D )

IMG_3658.jpeg

If you have a Smokey & The Bandit '77 T/A, you need a Smokey & The Bandit II Turbo T/A. lol

IMG_3662.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but since I started paying attention to Hot Wheels on the pegs, it's amazing how fast they disappear.

I never realized how quickly they get snapped up, but even for the casual collector who doesn't care, you can find the odd gems if you're in the right place at the right time, whether it's Walmart or Dollarama.

IMG_3744.jpeg

For the Gulf collection....

IMG_3745.jpeg

Last edited:
Been a while since I bumped this thread.

Found this on Passion Diecast while having coffee and added it to the Canada Post collection....

IMG_3832.jpeg

IMG_3834.jpeg

Trivia...... there's an LLV still in service locally, doesn't see winter, but cool to see it, considering it's been out of production since 2008 or so.

68391730181__1959BDF7-5A6F-4C07-BD37-3C0A8D58CDA2.jpeg

View attachment 35061 This one is for Fred and is the other one on the shelf.
A 1/43 scale ‘68 GT fastback that that famous actor beat on in the streets of San Fransisco.
It’s made by Yat Ming.
The light is not good so if anyone wondering, it is the right shade of green.
On top is my little Cuban doll from a hotel room there a few years ago.
Wish i had one like mine was never able to find one. Crazy.

Back