Coronovirus

So, re-opening announcement in PEI today. 5 phase plan....a bit more complicated explained in person, than reading the summary online. Atlantic Bubble like opening June 27th. Partially or fully vaccinated people can enter (no details on how this is to be confirmed, but I expect you can buy confirmation notices on Kijji by the weekend. Everybody coming in requires a brain scrape test and a self-declaration form with traveller details. Think it’s the same form as last summer. Public Works is building a 300 car gravel parking lot in Gateway Village to process entry. It’ll be a retro experience like waiting 2 hours for the next ferry! By mid Sept, if all goes to plan, it will be back to pre-COVID travelling conditions.

looking forward to seeing the NB & NS plans so we can plan a meet before the leaves change colour!

So, re-opening announcement in PEI today. 5 phase plan....a bit more complicated explained in person, than reading the summary online. Atlantic Bubble like opening June 27th. Partially or fully vaccinated people can enter (no details on how this is to be confirmed, but I expect you can buy confirmation notices on Kijji by the weekend. Everybody coming in requires a brain scrape test and a self-declaration form with traveller details. Think it’s the same form as last summer. Public Works is building a 300 car gravel parking lot in Gateway Village to process entry. It’ll be a retro experience like waiting 2 hours for the next ferry! By mid Sept, if all goes to plan, it will be back to pre-COVID travelling conditions.

looking forward to seeing the NB & NS plans so we can plan a meet before the leaves change colour!
Well I am willing to do whats required to visit the Island, but I am not driving in their
gravel parking lot :ROFLMAO:

We are in some 5 phase opening as well, I swear these clowns spend countless hours
on new terms to justify there existence. That said we are one of the regions
they still wish to not have alot of movement and is very vague on our in province
movement. June 2nd some things are open, some not, each with its own set of rules.

The opening futher is based on numbers which I think at this point everyone gets,
agreed or not, we get it. I suspect my daily life is not changing much in fist couple of weeks
except I might be able to go buy underwear and socks instead of considering ordering online :oops:

I, as many folks hope the bubble and beyond opens sooner rather than later and maybe we can
do spring, run this summer and possibly plan a fall run. Also at some point a real vacation lol.

Back