Coronovirus

You could start an auction with that you know ??? Could pay for your upcoming stang season ??
Not parting with these!!

We sat down and did an online grocery order with Superstore. Could still get toilet paper & cleaning supplies. $3.99 delivery fee, $4.89 service fee & a tip for delivery driver. I'd usually spend 3X that much just on impulse buying. Delivered to the door in a couple of hours. Spaghetti & fresh salad for supper!

So.....75 minutes after placing an online grocery order @ Superstore that could have included toilet paper, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes, Jose was placing them in a bin on my deck and gave a rubber gloved thumbs up through the window! Only wish grocery stores had wine & beer like I had access to the last 3 weeks! Couldn't make me stand in line like in some of the recent pictures, even if I could go out in public!!

Local Walmart parking lot looked more normal for a Sunday afternoon, didn't bother going in, but you would hope things have settled out a bit with the moronic panic buying/hoarding.

Gas is down to less than $1.00/litre for the first time in what seems to be a long time.

So.....75 minutes after placing an online grocery order @ Superstore that could have included toilet paper, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes, Jose was placing them in a bin on my deck and gave a rubber gloved thumbs up through the window! Only wish grocery stores had wine & beer like I had access to the last 3 weeks! Couldn't make me stand in line like in some of the recent pictures, even if I could go out in public!!
Never used the online grocery. Glad it was good service. Our superstore here has wine. Lol

even the idiots start to slow down.
I need floor dry, so kitty litter this morning,
in out 5 minutes, all I got, was decent at 7;30 am
tp shelf was empty, everything else look ok.

We can wait til monday /tuesday for what little we need.
hopefully idiots are at work or broke.

I am liking this slow down in public stuff. :)
I went out did work few hours, done by 10
got home Aliona made me eggs Bacon and toast.
played here, nice little snooze, play here.

Started watching F-1 series drive to survive on Netflix
watch few more episodes today :)
Not a bad Sunday at all.

Provincial Government just held press conference
closing all schools, day cares etc, for at least 2 weeks after spring break maybe longer.
All VLT"s closing in bars.
Agreed to help shorten hours of certain businesses, Personally I think this makes it worse.
less time for staff to clean needed areas and it means more people have to go at same time.

They talk about science based leading only, but then said other things that don't make sense.
I expect it will be interesting times ahead. I think tough job to figure out what to do and how.

He talked about working on plan for workers and companies hit by this, 10 billion feds plan to help.
10 billion for this will be like adding tidbits to the buffet, not near enough.
this will be over 10 billion in losses in one week. world wide in the trillions.

Scares me when they don't know this stuff. better to say working on with no announcement
then something that won't even be close.

Back