Ohtobbad Administrator Staff member Today at 6:39 AM #2,943 Ohtobbad said: View attachment 97971 Click to expand...
SVT4MT Well-known member Today at 1:01 PM #2,944 Last of the 2026 Ranger Raptors landed on the local lot, I was curious how the F150 version would compare size wise to Raptor Jr. I sometimes wonder about downsizing to a Ranger Raptor, but I'm pretty attached to the one I have now. Stainless exhaust tips are welded in, not a bolt on, running 33's instead of 35's, but a lot in common between the two models. Love the seats and trim package in the Ranger.
Last of the 2026 Ranger Raptors landed on the local lot, I was curious how the F150 version would compare size wise to Raptor Jr. I sometimes wonder about downsizing to a Ranger Raptor, but I'm pretty attached to the one I have now. Stainless exhaust tips are welded in, not a bolt on, running 33's instead of 35's, but a lot in common between the two models. Love the seats and trim package in the Ranger.
Ohtobbad Administrator Staff member Today at 2:52 PM #2,945 I like the full size better, I think the Rander R is over priced and not alot of room inside.